M.A.P Asia entries have now closed. Thanks to all who have entered.
The shortlist will be announced on the 28 February 2013.
Who can enter?
M.A.P companies must fulfil the following criteria:
- Be a catalyst for the next generation of marketing industry growth
- Be out of the starting blocks. Early is OK, but companies have to be operational
- The products and services offered should already be launched or in trial
- Products or services must be game-changing, breakthrough, innovative and unique
- Products or services must provide a value proposition with a perceived ROI
- Products or services must be relevant for a broad spectrum of companies
What’s in it for you?
The entry fee of $999 includes the following:
- 1x complimentary ticket to The Festival of Media Asia
- Unprecedented access to the global delegation in Singapore – your one-stop opportunity to network with a select group and exchange and nurture ideas with industry leaders
- An unrivalled opportunity to compete with other new innovative businesses from across the world
- Coverage on M&M Global.com
- Coverage on map.festivalofmedia.com throughout the year showing video footage/presentations from the M.A.P schemes across the globe
- All entrants are provided with an area within the exhibition hall to meet prospects and clients
- All entrants receive a “networking service” whereby a member of the M.A.P team makes introduction to CMOs, Media Agencies and Publishers among the Festival of Media delegation
- All entrants get assessed by the senior group of judges who create the M.A.P shortlist
Up to 5 companies will be shortlisted and receive:
- Shortlisted entrants get promoted across C Squared’s other platforms – such as inclusion in the Festival of Media “Innovators” report
- 1x complimentary ticket to the Awards Gala Dinner, Tuesday 5th March
The winner “M.A.P Hot Company of the year” receives:
- Hot Company of the Year’ will be promoted as part of the awards winner announcements
- ‘Hot Company of the Year’ will receive an honorary position on the screening panel for the following year’s scheme
For enquiries and assistance with your entry please contact Steven Scaffardi at email@example.com or on +44 (0)207 367 6981